Software update news and release notes.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

1) Added Virtual Braking. Explanation is in User Guide, section 9.7 - Text color on real time displays (odometer/boxes):
http://www.veloreality.com/exs_v_ride/v ... l_v1.0.pdf

2) Changed some calibration algorithms for Lynx trainers. It is highly advised to redo Lynx calibration after performing this software update
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Calmman

Re: 1.5.0.120

Post by Calmman »

Today when I did a ride on West Flandern I experienced some strange behavior, when going uphill the speed was increased and when going downhill the speed was reduced compared to earlier rides. I saw later that there was some changes in the software. How can I compare the ride today with earlier rides? You say that Virtual brake is an option, is it possible to turn it off? I have a Wahoo Kickr Snap.

You have to forgive my English, it is not an option but forced feature. I will do something about it in a next 24 hours. Kickr Snap or anything else does not really matter. Works same for everything
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ok. More strict criterias for VBrake activation were introduced so it is unlikely that you'd hit it on your existing rides.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Calmman

Post by Calmman »

I dont really understand, so the change of algorithm will only Influence the behavior of Lynx?

That is what the message says. Lynx only.