Software update news and release notes.
admin
Site Admin

Re: 1.5.0.43

Post by admin »

...but perhaps there is something changed still....

No truly that code was not touched at all. And I did 2 hours long ride on iVortex without single signal drop. In your cas it was most likely bad luck ;)

Another issue I noticed is missing of the previous excercise circles in the street view.

...I admit I was confused with the new functionality of the keyboard shortcuts 0-4 and didn't check the release notes at the time...
...I did get the triangles displayed ok in segments, but no circles...

Plain circles in what you call "street view" were removed purposely. Too redundant. Live competitors still there though. Your previous performances can still be seen as triangles/squares on segments zones.

And yet another question. Are videos from "CORSICA, CAP CORSE, FR – PARTS 1 TO 3" available as 720 versions?

The answer is yes for this particular videos. I would recommend however upgrading your system to the point when it can handle 1080p. As we develop the software it may become a bit more demanding and also at some point 4K content will appear as well ;)
VeloReality Forum Administrator
lemppari

Post by lemppari »

Ok, I won't try to get the "circles" back then...

I will eventually upgrade my garage laptop... But still good news regarding Corsica, off to shopping ;)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

lemppari wrote:I will eventually upgrade my garage laptop... But still good news regarding Corsica, off to shopping ;)
Few people complained and the circles were put back
VeloReality Forum Administrator
lemppari

Post by lemppari »

admin wrote: Few people complained and the circles were put back
Great! I think it's easier to visualise the "history opponents" that way.
KeithD

Post by KeithD »

I had the video freezing last night. It started to happen when Katherine caught me. Her video was still smooth. Her laptop is older than mine. My conclusion was and update must have been in progress or a scan of some sort. Will see if it happens again and will stop to see whats going on.