Software update news and release notes.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

1) Added ability for riders riding Grand Tours (multi video rides defined by Veloreality) to participate in online riding. Now riders riding Grand Tours and riders riding single video rides can see each other/race/ride together.

2) Changed “creator” tag for exported TCX files to Veloreality. Creator Veloreality is now registered to upcoming release of Strava so that the rides created by our software will have all proper GPS info but will be put in a separate category as not to mix with the real rides outside.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
ultrium

Re: 1.3.0.48

Post by ultrium »

Can´t say I like the no2 (Strava separate treatment). If You use a roller it makes sense but if You use a genuine resistance unit such as a CompuTrainer, Kicker or Lynx it is but a nuisance. The idea of real is in the software name, if VeloReality is not real then what is it? I really appreciated the ability to get all my rides en bloc to Strava. I will have to go back to using my garmin 1000 and lose the climbing data. No like. Just saying.
admin
Site Admin

Re: 1.3.0.48

Post by admin »

ultrium wrote:Can´t say I like the no2 (Strava separate treatment). If You use a roller it makes sense but if You use a genuine resistance unit such as a CompuTrainer, Kicker or Lynx it is but a nuisance. The idea of real is in the software name, if VeloReality is not real then what is it? I really appreciated the ability to get all my rides en bloc to Strava. I will have to go back to using my garmin 1000 and lose the climbing data. No like. Just saying.
Well we did it on demand of Strava which in turn incorporated it on popular user demand. So all complaints to their department. However do send me remander email. Maybe I will add it to settings to choose the Creator field so you do it the way you like
VeloReality Forum Administrator