Whats on the way?

General discussion of the ride videos.
simon

Re: Whats on the way?

Post by simon »

Any release dates on the col de madone or col de turini ?
I see that the files are ready in the data folder ;)

great job by the way with all theses videos and software !
so much fun !

p.s. I know you have an already big list for future videos... but here is an another idea : http://www.oetztaler-radmarathon.com/
simon

Post by simon »

sounds exciting all of this ! creating a route on a map then doing it would be real nice !
will need a bigger hard drive :shock:
looking forward to try the new software release...

biggest problem with your software is finding a way to get some rest between all these climbs ;)
I did manage to do nothing today, but that was hard...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

simon wrote:looking forward to try the new software release...
It is coming. Be patient. What looked like very simple thing from outside
has lead to writing truckloads of new code to accomodate various
usage scenarios.
simon wrote:biggest problem with your software is finding a way to get some rest between all these climbs ;)
I did manage to do nothing today, but that was hard...
In this chaining ride feature you will be able to create your own rides. Each ride can have arbitrary amount of segments of any videos you have in any order. Each segment will have start and stop position.
This way you can create hill workouts assuming you have trainer with computer controlled resistance
VeloReality Forum Administrator
simon

Post by simon »

VeloReality Video wrote:the two new climbs should be on the site this week, the Madone was really a fun climb to do!
ok I'll be patient for the new software, but we are near the end of the week for the 2 news climbs :mrgreen:
VeloReality Video

Post by VeloReality Video »

simon wrote:
VeloReality Video wrote:the two new climbs should be on the site this week, the Madone was really a fun climb to do!
ok I'll be patient for the new software, but we are near the end of the week for the 2 news climbs :mrgreen:
I just sent another reminder! both climbs are finished & ride nice!
simon

Post by simon »

VeloReality Video wrote:
I just sent another reminder! both climbs are finished & ride nice!
Ok guys I'm ready to do the madone now ;)
VeloReality Video

Think the ride we filmed in Luxembourg will be next on the list.
VeloReality Video

A 37km long prequel to the Ventoux trilogy is on the way http://veloreality.co.uk/ventoux-route- ... aucene-fr/ filmed on a day that was a bit grey later into the year on route to film some of the other rides. It finishes in Malaucéne & will allow you to almost completely circle the Ventoux if you have the following 3 parts.http://veloreality.co.uk/ventoux-route-france/
VeloReality Video

http://veloreality.co.uk has all the latest rides being produced by Immersive for V-Ride software
VeloReality Video

The rough plan for 2015 films will be more aimed at easier rides with less long climbs. We will be doing some filming trips to Italy (focus on Tuscany), France (canals), Scotland (Highlands) & Norway (Bergen area). I have a long list of routes in all these areas. We are based in Flanders (Belgium) so Im sure we will add some more rides from the heartland of cycling also & popular cycling locations close to us such as those in Holland & Germany.