Whats on the way?

General discussion of the ride videos.
Bradox78

Re: Whats on the way?

Post by Bradox78 »

VeloReality Video wrote:... we did film also the north side ...
I am very much aware of that :mrgreen: ;)
Lynx VR Trainer v1 - PowerTap G3 Alloy Rear Wheel - Garmin GSC-10 speed/cadence sensor and heart rate monitor - Dynastream ANTUSB-m stick - Asus Vivo PC X (Intel Core i5-7300HQ, GeForce GTX 1060, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD, Win10 64 bits).
VeloReality Video

Post by VeloReality Video »

Just discovered a couple of new climbs from the Spain trip that I had forgot about. 1st is Calar Alto which is a very remote desert climb near Almeria which features in the very cool book "Mountain High" its been featured in the Tour of Spain. The second climb is the Porto du Tudons which is also a Tour of Spain favorite & also a feature of many pro teams pre season training for anyone based in Calpe. This climb has a wonderful start next to the sea!

These two rides should be available shortly
aaslundg

Post by aaslundg »

VeloReality Video wrote:The second climb is the Porto du Tudons which is also a Tour of Spain favorite & also a feature of many pro teams pre season training for anyone based in Calpe. This climb has a wonderful start next to the sea!

Great, I am looking forward for the Port du TudonsMy 15 year old son and his team did this 2 days ago. I was driving behind them. Is this the route through Sella?
VeloReality Video

aaslundg wrote:
VeloReality Video wrote:The second climb is the Porto du Tudons which is also a Tour of Spain favorite & also a feature of many pro teams pre season training for anyone based in Calpe. This climb has a wonderful start next to the sea!

Great, I am looking forward for the Port du TudonsMy 15 year old son and his team did this 2 days ago. I was driving behind them. Is this the route through Sella?
Yes it is, this is filmed from the special filming Bike with our regular cinema camera, has a kilometer or two of over exposed video near the top, a bit of a battle with a poor new cyclist that will attack you & then blow to bits a bit further up the road... Im looking forward to more interactions with the various riders i pass this season :twisted:
VeloReality Video

We just completed a filming trip down to the leg of Italy so there will be some Italy rides this year. next trip is the north of England or Norway. The new stabilized camera bike is working nice & the films made from it now will have some lean into the corners.
VeloReality Video

Some new footage in Germany was filmed last weekend
Mighty Malc

Post by Mighty Malc »

Is there a timescale for releasing the Italy and Germany videos?

And, being English, are the plans for North of England going ahead?
VeloReality Video

Mighty Malc wrote:Is there a timescale for releasing the Italy and Germany videos?

And, being English, are the plans for North of England going ahead?
No time scale as yet, a fair number of new rides are recorded though, you should see then over next winter...for the UK its all eyes on the weather next week or the following week. If its still poor then we will head some place else!
Bradox78

Post by Bradox78 »

I made a 7 days "Swiss central alpine passes" bike tour last summer : the summits of the Furka, Gotthard, Grimsel, Klausen, Lukmanier, Nufenen, Oberalp and Susten offer an awesome scenery and incredible experience !

It would be a great thing to have these bike tours in the Veleoreality video collection ;)
Lynx VR Trainer v1 - PowerTap G3 Alloy Rear Wheel - Garmin GSC-10 speed/cadence sensor and heart rate monitor - Dynastream ANTUSB-m stick - Asus Vivo PC X (Intel Core i5-7300HQ, GeForce GTX 1060, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD, Win10 64 bits).
VeloReality Video

I know the climbs well & we hope to get there next year,