Video selection

General discussion of the ride videos.
Lookrider

Video selection

Post by Lookrider »

Hi,

I'm new to the forum although I've communicated with Gary directly via e-mail over the last month or so.

I don't know if it's only me or if other folks are having the same issue but, basically, when I go on the website and click on shop, videos (or grand tours), I am supposed to be able to narrow my search by selecting country, terrain type and difficulty. Well, whatever selection I make, wether it be country, terrain type or difficulty (or all 3) it doesn't do anything. The list still stays the same and I have to scroll through the lot to find what I want (if I want something as I sometimes browse just out of curiosity)...and I find it to be a bit of a pain...!!! Not life threatening but a pain... I am pretty sure that it use to work in the past. Is there an issue with the website?

This apart, congratulations on the videos and the filming. I've just finished the Zion National Park Grand Tour and it's absolutely brilliant. I use to ride indoors with Tacx TTS and videos but this is now in the past. Video quality is poor in comparison, unless you watch them on a 13" screen which, to me, defeats the object and they don't seem to use as wide a wide angle as you people so, basically, you see a lot of tarmac and miss a lot of the scenery and this, too, defeats the object as tarmac in the UK is the same as that in the USA, Belgium, France or anywhere you like. And they are pricy so, all in all, well done Veloreality.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Video selection

Post by admin »

We just updated our website in order to make publishing new rides more convenient. I guess something went wrong as I can see the same problem. I am reporting it to our web programmer. He'll take care of it.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Lookrider

Post by Lookrider »

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. Thanks. Was getting worried that it was something on my side.

Other issue with that part of the website...when I click on a video, I get the following message (see attachement). I must assume that this is due to website maintenance as well is it...??
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Lookrider wrote: โ†‘Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:58 pm ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. Thanks. Was getting worried that it was something on my side.

Other issue with that part of the website...when I click on a video, I get the following message (see attachement). I must assume that this is due to website maintenance as well is it...??
I do not see any message/attachement. Can you post screenshot elsewhere and provide link?
Lookrider

Post by Lookrider »

Hopefully, it will work this time.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We have a problem with attachments. I do not see those. As already sais please upload screenshot to any place where you can post pictures and supply the link
Lookrider

Post by Lookrider »

Basically, the message says: "The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later". This doesn't happen with all videos but on quite a few of them. Burgundy vineyards for example... This is home for me and wanted to have a look at it but...!!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Lookrider wrote: โ†‘Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:48 am Basically, the message says: "The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later". This doesn't happen with all videos but on quite a few of them. Burgundy vineyards for example... This is home for me and wanted to have a look at it but...!!!
Thank you for reporting this. Yes we reproduced the problem, something is not right in the guts of our web store , will work on it.
Lookrider

Post by Lookrider »

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

All major stuff should be fixed by now. The remaining little things ... we'll keep working on it