test video - just for running?

General discussion of the ride videos.
Machoman121

test video - just for running?

Post by Machoman121 »

The free test video can't be used to cycle - right? I've hooked up my Kickr and can see it detects the ANT+ but can't seem to start a ride on the test video....
admin
Site Admin

Re: test video - just for running?

Post by admin »

Yes you can. Test video works exactly as a real one so you can ride it using your trainer. It is just short. Did you pair your KICKR to our software? In settings/ANT+ section click Search and it should find KICKR. Since KICKR supports 2 ANT+ interfaces (ANT FE-C and it's own proprietary one) you should see 2 possible entries for it after completing search (one would say ANT+ trainer and another would say KICKR). You can select either but I would recommend selecting KICKR as it is more responsive. Also this is described in details with pictures in sections 7.2 Installing for use with generic ANT+™ FE-C trainer and 7.3 Installing for use with Wahoo KICKR in particular http://www.veloreality.com/exs_v_ride/v ... l_v1.0.pdf

If for whatever reason it does not work for you please contact me for live support as explained in viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94 and we will sort it out online
VeloReality Forum Administrator