new videos

General discussion of the ride videos.
matticoops

new videos

Post by matticoops »

I see some of Phil's new videos are now available on the TACX website. I prefer veloreality and wondered if the same/ similar videos are on the way for veloreality as I would prefer to get them on this platform if that is the case. Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: new videos

Post by admin »

We will release bunch of new videos both Europe and US locations at the beginning of fall. Maybe earlier. Will avoid specifics for now.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Bradox78

Post by Bradox78 »

Just purchased some new videos : Mercantour Grand Tour, Roselend Grand Tour, Vercors Grand Tours : excellent as usual ! ;)

I laughed when I saw the camera, coming down from the Col d'Allos, missing the small road on the left in Colmar to the Col des Champs and making a U-turn to go back to the crossroad : I made the same mistake when I rode the Allos/Champs/Cayolle loop 2 years ago ! :lol:
Lynx VR Trainer v1 - PowerTap G3 Alloy Rear Wheel - Garmin GSC-10 speed/cadence sensor and heart rate monitor - Dynastream ANTUSB-m stick - Asus Vivo PC X (Intel Core i5-7300HQ, GeForce GTX 1060, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD, Win10 64 bits).
Lookrider

Post by Lookrider »

We are thinking about California trip next spring. We'll see how logistics works but if we make it there it is likely that the Tioga Pass will get filmed
Bradox78

Post by Bradox78 »

We did lots of filming on super narrow winding or just very busy village roads in Italy where this situation occurs more often comparatively to say empty Utah roads.
I hope that the famous Dolomite passes (Campolongo, Pordoi, Sella, Gardena, Giau, Falzarego, Valparola...) in Italy will soon be on the programme.

I will participate in the Maratona dles Dolomites 2019 next July, being able to train on my Lynx trainer would be great!! :D

Lynx VR Trainer v1 - PowerTap G3 Alloy Rear Wheel - Garmin GSC-10 speed/cadence sensor and heart rate monitor - Dynastream ANTUSB-m stick - Asus Vivo PC X (Intel Core i5-7300HQ, GeForce GTX 1060, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD, Win10 64 bits).
Lookrider

Post by Lookrider »

Lookrider wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:41 am We are thinking about California trip next spring. We'll see how logistics works but if we make it there it is likely that the Tioga Pass will get filmed
Fantastic...👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻