I created a spreadsheet to help sort the videos.

General discussion of the ride videos.
Krispy2001

I created a spreadsheet to help sort the videos.

Post by Krispy2001 »

Hi, All:

I'm a new user and just purchased all the videos on a hard drive. Choosing the best video for my workouts amongst all these videos is difficult using the application or the web site. For example, if I want to do a ride that is x miles with x amount of climbing requires scrolling through a long list to try to find an appropriate ride.

In an effort to help me sort the videos, I created a spreadsheet from the the data on the VeloReality web site. In the spreadsheet I can sort the videos alphabetically, by distance, elevation, difficulty, etc. Very useful for me to help choose a video for my desired workout.

I thought this may also be helpful for other users so I've had the spreadsheet files uploaded here where you can download them:
http://veloreality.exsotron.com/forum/p ... videos.zip

The spreadsheet was created on my iPad using Numbers (Mac OS/iOS app). I've included that file as well as exported csv and xlsx versions. The Numbers version includes images for the elevation profile and screen-cap. The images did not transfer to the other versions, though. Also, the Numbers version allows me to easily select a column, such as "distance" and sort all of the videos from the header. Not sure if this ability will also transfer to the other files automatically. If not, you may have to adjust a few things after opening, but at least this will get you 99% there.

Note also, that the KM entries for distance and climbing are manual entries and the Miles entries for distance and climbing are calculated using a formula. As an American, kilometers don't mean much to me so I added this conversion for my convenience.

Additionally, I've included a PDF version. If you want to add the images in the "Photo" and "Elevation Profile" fields you can grab them from the PDF.

Hopefully all the data is correct, but I imagine I may have made a mistake or two. I've proofread casually, but not intensely. If anyone notices an error, please notify me.

Thanks, and hope this helps some.
rgurney

Re: I created a spreadsheet to help sort the videos.

Post by rgurney »

WOW!!! Truly awesome. Thanks for all your work and for sharing. :D
Krispy2001

Post by Krispy2001 »

rgurney wrote:WOW!!! Truly awesome. Thanks for all your work and for sharing. :D
Glad to hear you find it useful!
coors

Post by coors »

Thank you so much. Especially helpful
froun

Post by froun »

Hi Your sheedsheet is not available anymore ...

can you repost it ?

tks
Stacey Kennedy

Post by Stacey Kennedy »

Hello Krispy2001,

I would love to get a copy of the excel file if it is still available.
My email is sskpe500@gmail.com

Thanks,
Stacey Kennedy
froun

Post by froun »

rgurney wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:01 pm WOW!!! Truly awesome. Thanks for all your work and for sharing. :D
HI Do still have the Excel file on all video of veloreality ?

thank you
froun@videotron.ca
froun

Post by froun »

coors wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:58 am Thank you so much. Especially helpful
HI ... do you still have the excel file of video of velorelity ?

please can you send it to me ...
froun@videotron.ca
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Unfortunately I can not locate the file. I sent email to Krispy2001 so maybe if he still has it I can post it again
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Krispy2001

Post by Krispy2001 »

Hey, All: I've just sent the files to Kostya, so hopefully he can put them back online soon.