Just a thank you

General discussion of the ride videos.
Dabber

Just a thank you

Post by Dabber »

I rode my first serious VeloReality ride this morning - Tourmalet East. I'd played around with the Paterberg and Oude Kwaremont but today was my first real test. I thought it was terrific..... it took me a fair time to grind my way to the top of the Tourmalet but I never got bored and the graphics were great. The only little suggestion I could make would be to see a countdown of how many miles/kms to the finish... I kept thing "my legs are hurting, how long have a I got to go" :lol:
I know there are the elevation bars at the top which indicate your progress.

Anyway... thanks again. My impressions of VeloReality are very positive so far.
HHRoadtrip

Re: Just a thank you

Post by HHRoadtrip »

I too want to thank the VeloReality guys for a terrific product! I've been riding with VR for about a year, and the scenery remains just plain gorgeous, and boredom is never the limiting factor! The legs and lungs give out long before that!

And before admin gives Dabber a jab, the screen would get too cluttered if each of us had our data-wish-list implemented. It's easy enough to note the distance from your starting point to your goal when you select your ride, then watch as your mi/km slowly creeps toward that goal. Welcome.