Two riders, one computer

General discussion of the ride videos.
KeveB

Two riders, one computer

Post by KeveB »

Think I must be doing something wrong but not sure what. I have registered myself and my wife, purchased videos and ridden successfully myself. However, when I login my wife on the software the videos are available for selection but whatever I try the 'Start ride' tab does not become available. Any suggestions?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Two riders, one computer

Post by admin »

KeveB wrote:Think I must be doing something wrong but not sure what. I have registered myself and my wife, purchased videos and ridden successfully myself. However, when I login my wife on the software the videos are available for selection but whatever I try the 'Start ride' tab does not become available. Any suggestions?
1) For future use our contact form on website for tech help. This will trigger email and email gets acted upon way faster then forum.

2) I just created completely new account, logged into it using software and then tried clicking on video. "Start ride" was disabled on first click but clicking on ANY other videos re-enables it for ALL videos. Restarting the the software after changing login does the same.

3) I will investigate the reason why it does not happen on a first click is and fix it. As it is not really urgent matter the fix will propagate to update when I will have finished adding some other features. Should not take too long anyways.
VeloReality Forum Administrator