No Segments Yet

General discussion of the ride videos.
Mighty Malc

No Segments Yet

Post by Mighty Malc »

I have just enjoyed riding the new Big Cottonwood Canyon Road. Very scenic and you feel immersed in it.

There do not seem to be any segments (orange, majenta, yellow, blue) in place yet.
It would be great if you can add these - I killed myself doing it this morning and would have been very pleased to be able to go back and race against my hard performance.
But alas no segments to record my achievement.

I also have the Alpine Scenic Road - I have not checked if it is missing segments as well, but if it is then adding these would be appreciated.
Likewise the segments for Cedar Canyon Scenic Drive vidoes (1 and 2) which I am thinking of purchasing - scenery looks great again.

Thanks in anticipation.
admin
Site Admin

Re: No Segments Yet

Post by admin »

Those will be added as soon as I come back from vacation. Aug 23.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
admin
Site Admin

Re: No Segments Yet

Post by admin »

Mighty Malc wrote:I have just enjoyed riding the new Big Cottonwood Canyon Road. Very scenic and you feel immersed in it.

There do not seem to be any segments (orange, majenta, yellow, blue) in place yet.
It would be great if you can add these - I killed myself doing it this morning and would have been very pleased to be able to go back and race against my hard performance.
But alas no segments to record my achievement.

I also have the Alpine Scenic Road - I have not checked if it is missing segments as well, but if it is then adding these would be appreciated.
Likewise the segments for Cedar Canyon Scenic Drive vidoes (1 and 2) which I am thinking of purchasing - scenery looks great again.

Thanks in anticipation.
Segment information has been added to all new rides (version 1.5.0.74)
VeloReality Forum Administrator