Zion National Park 0135 Gone

General discussion of the ride videos.
Mighty Malc

Zion National Park 0135 Gone

Post by Mighty Malc »

I see lots of new videos have arrived - good!

There are now 3 new videos = Zion parts 1 - 3.
I am trying to work out how they relate to the old 0135 Zion National Park video which I have already bought.
In particular, to compare the old route with the new route to see what the new parts might offer me that I do not already have.
But 0135 seems to have disappeared off the shop web site so I can't inspect the Google map for it to see the old route.

Please can you either restore 0135 for me to inspect, and or tell me how the new videos relate to the old ones.

Many thanks.
rgurney

Re: Zion National Park 0135 Gone

Post by rgurney »

Zion is now in 3 separate parts - all 4K. Stunning video and well worth the price especially if you have a 4K monitor and graphics card. Highly recommend you get the latter upgrade as all the new Veloreality rides will be 4k. Reaching the full potential now.............
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

New Zion is nicer and much longer ride comparatively to the old one. That is why new one has to be split in 3 parts. It is available in standard HD and 4K format. 4K version could only be purchased as a hard drive bundle that includes whole bunch of other rides from Utah. I do not see that hard drive for sale yet bu I am sure it'll be there in a matter of days.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
VeloReality Video

Post by VeloReality Video »

rgurney wrote:Zion is now in 3 separate parts - all 4K. Stunning video and well worth the price especially if you have a 4K monitor and graphics card. Highly recommend you get the latter upgrade as all the new Veloreality rides will be 4k. Reaching the full potential now.............
We have a mass of new 4k footage filmed so far in EU (Italy Germany France Belgium), heading off again in about a weeks time for another trip, will do a UK trip in September when the moorland ferns turn orange & then a big trip in October to probably the Dolomites. Will be updating my hardware for dealing with the 4K footage fairly soon & then it should mean regular film releases over the winter months. If there is a market (or rather when there is one) we can also go back to the popular routes we have filmed & just about double the clarity by increasing the bitrate to 4k levels which will give you more or less visually lossless HD...which is also freaking awesome to see!
rgurney

Post by rgurney »

Please put a rush on the EU 4K rides. The new 4rK rides in Utah are glorious.
Have a safe trip. :D