New longer Demo. Free with purchase of other video

General discussion of the ride videos.
VeloReality Video

New longer Demo. Free with purchase of other video

Post by VeloReality Video »

. This 7km lap will take you over the Oude Kwaremont which is not too hard on a trainer... :D

Edit - This longer demo is available for 7.95 EU or FREE with purchase of any single video or Grand Tour using the coupon code:
any+kw5433
g_gryphon

Re: New longer Demo. Free with purchase of other video

Post by g_gryphon »

I made a purchase on Feb 13 but do not see this new demo loop included in my list of videos available for download? The only links I see that are not the videos I purchased are:

Free Ride Video Demo 1 – D001_Demo.1080.wmv
Free Ride Video Demo 2 – D002_Demo.1080.wmv
Paterberg Loop, BE – D005_BE-The-Paterberg-lap.1080.wmv

I believe the Free Ride Video Demo 1 and 2 are older, or is the new demo loop one of those? Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

g_gryphon wrote:I made a purchase on Feb 13 but do not see this new demo loop included in my list of videos available for download? The only links I see that are not the videos I purchased are:

Free Ride Video Demo 1 – D001_Demo.1080.wmv
Free Ride Video Demo 2 – D002_Demo.1080.wmv
Paterberg Loop, BE – D005_BE-The-Paterberg-lap.1080.wmv

I believe the Free Ride Video Demo 1 and 2 are older, or is the new demo loop one of those? Thank you.
There is a button on software download/install page called "Demo Video Loop" which does the job.
here is more direct link anyways: https://veloreality.com/product/paterberg-loop/
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Dabber

Post by Dabber »

Can I confirm something please. The first post of this thread says Oude Kwaremont is no longer available as a free download with the purchase of another video.
However the website seems to say it is using code any+kw5433.

Is this correct.

At the moment I'm just waiting to get hold of my new Bkool Pro and once I've tested it with the Paterberg video I plan to buy the 4 video Marmotte set. It would be nice to think I could get the Kwaremont without any additional charge.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dabber wrote:Can I confirm something please. The first post of this thread says Oude Kwaremont is no longer available as a free download with the purchase of another video.
However the website seems to say it is using code any+kw5433.

Is this correct.

At the moment I'm just waiting to get hold of my new Bkool Pro and once I've tested it with the Paterberg video I plan to buy the 4 video Marmotte set. It would be nice to think I could get the Kwaremont without any additional charge.
I will make sales aware of this post. I think they know better.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Dabber

Post by Dabber »

OK, thanks but I hope they don't come back and say the website code/freebie is no longer valid and remove it.
garyb

Post by garyb »

Kwaremont is still available as a free video, along with the purchase of any other video or Grand Tour.
Add Kwaremont to your cart, along with your other purchase, and at checkout, apply the coupon code:
any+kw5433
Dabber

Post by Dabber »

Thanks for the confirmation Gary. I can't wait to get going with some of your videos. It's just frustrating having to wait for my Christmas present TT until I can test out your software/video combo.
I'm pretty certain all will run well and then I'll be off and riding. Thanks again.
HurdyGurdy

Post by HurdyGurdy »

Question - tried applying this code in cart with either tour or single video but keep getting error that it does not apply to the product in cart?
bauer

Post by bauer »

I checked the Kwaremont coupon code, for reference is it
ANY+KW5433
code seems to be working fine, no limits or constraints, however this cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupons, so it will not work with the Love15OFF we currently have as a promo.

I added Marmotte Grand Tour to my cart, then added Kwaremont, then applied the coupon code
ANY+KW5433
- got the 7.95 EU of Kwaremont removed, as expected

Repeated the above with a single maritime alps video and Kwaremont, again, got the 7.95 removed.

If your problem persists, please send along a screenshot. Thanks.