Uploading workout data into WKO+

Get answers to question about the software.
Robski

Uploading workout data into WKO+

Post by Robski »

After completeing a training programme/ride I cannot transfer exported data into my standalone software WKO+ as it springs up an error box and closes the software down. However, I can upload to Garmin from VR, and I can inload from a Garmin unit to WKO+.

Is there anyway I can transfer from VR software directly into WKO+ without having to go through to Garmin then into WKO+?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Uploading workout data into WKO+

Post by admin »

Robski wrote:After completeing a training programme/ride I cannot transfer exported data into my standalone software WKO+ as it springs up an error box and closes the software down. However, I can upload to Garmin from VR, and I can inload from a Garmin unit to WKO+.

Is there anyway I can transfer from VR software directly into WKO+ without having to go through to Garmin then into WKO+?
Yes. That would be having WKO to respect the standard and accept valid data. Btw their online counterpart (TRainingpeaks) used to take our data but for some reason stopped doing it. What is even better it just refused to take TCX file created by my Garmin Edge 705 unit. Nice. Will try to find out what is going on after New Year.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Robski

Post by Robski »

Hi, have you managed to have a look at the WKO+ data issue since New Year at all?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Well their online version did take my yesterday's ride just fine. As for WKO I've never got an answer from them
VeloReality Forum Administrator