Murlo Loop 1,2 Missing Standard Segments

Get answers to question about the software.
Mighty Malc

Murlo Loop 1,2 Missing Standard Segments

Post by Mighty Malc »

Today I rode video 418 Murlo Loop Part 1 for the first time. It has 2 red segments but no standard majenta, yellow, blue segments. And the video name is not displayed correctly in the courses list (as Murlo...)

Similarly for 419 Murlo Loop Part 2.

But Murlo Loop Part 3 is fine. As are the other 37 Tuscany rides. It is just videos 418 and 419 that have this problem.

I actually helped define the segments for these 40 videos, and when the segments showed up in the course list I checked all 40 segment displays looked correct, so I think they were correct once - something has happened to change them?

It would be great to have the standard segments back - alas I never get to race against my efforts this morning on these segments as they were not there.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Murlo Loop 1,2 Missing Standard Segments

Post by admin »

This is very strange. I just did fresh software install to check and all looks tip-top:
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Mighty Malc

Post by Mighty Malc »

Just checked again and it is still the same:
Names come up as "0418-" and "0419-" i.e. missing the "Murlo Loop, Tuscany, Italy, Part 1" on the end.
Part 1 only shows the 1st 2 red segments where, as in your display, there should also be one near the end as well.

I checked the rides.xml file and it has the correct full course names in there and the correct 3 red segments. Odd.

The exe I have is displayed as 1.5.0.155 on screen when you run it and when you hover the mouse over it. Modification date on the exe is 17 March.
The old renamed version of the exe in the same directory was modified on 6 March.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I think I know what that is. You got bad ride definition data with the incorrect names in your data/videodef folder, slipped there by accident. Close the software, delete you data/videodef folder and start software again. It will recreate the deleted folder and download correct content from our servers.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Mighty Malc

Post by Mighty Malc »

Super - that has fixed the problem!

Many thanks for excellent service and quick resolution.