"Missing" videos

Get answers to question about the software.
HHRoadtrip

"Missing" videos

Post by HHRoadtrip »

I haven't been on VeloReality for several weeks. When I opened the program today, I clicked on "Videos", but did not see my usual display of available rides- I have eight or nine. Instead, I had what appeared to be a Windows File Manager display, from Desktop to C drive, D drive, Network etc. When I expanded my D drive display, and selected the folder containing my VR videos, a "New Ride" button appeared on the VR display. I was then able to select a course, click "OK", and ride the course. Have I experienced a weird glitch, or has one of the VR software "upgrades" created this situation for all riders? Can I reproduce the prior display by selecting each of my rides sequentially, and have all of my rides visible when I start the program? Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Re: "Missing" videos

Post by admin »

For whatever reason the software could not connect to a folder where you keep your videos so it reset it and had you select folder with videos again. There could be thousand of reason why did that happen. Unless it happens every ride it is not really worthy of thinking about (is your D: drive) internal or external USB? In latter case if you started the software while the drive was off line it will happen for sure
VeloReality Forum Administrator
HHRoadtrip

Re: "Missing" videos

Post by HHRoadtrip »

Thanks. I'll re-constitute my group of rides by selecting each from my internal hard drive, and see if they remain on the VR page after exiting and re-opening. And thanks for clarifying that the glitch was on my end, not a change in the software.