RLV's not being recognized by Veloreality

Get answers to question about the software.
coors

RLV's not being recognized by Veloreality

Post by coors »

Everything was working great. Today went to load a video and all I got was the directory tree.
This is what I did for troubleshooting
1) double clicked on the RLV folder in the video directory tree- no response
2) restarted program
3) rebooted machine
4)replugged in the USB drive where the video's are located
5)went into window's opened up the directory folder and then went into the USB drive and the video's are accessible, so the drive is not damaged
6)no viruses or threats found on computer
7)went back into the veloreality directory in video section of the program. clicked on Show for filters and typed in GTArches it came up and then tried double clicking the RLV directory without success. Loaded up the GT arches which does allow me to use it
So basically I have lost the ability to access the full video file at one time. I can access it video's through the filter portion but I have to type in a search sequence
Any easy fixes?
thanks

Sam
coors

Re: RLV's not being recognized by Veloreality

Post by coors »

I think I got it working. I had to go back into show and hit reset, then everything started working again. Not sure why that happened,
Restested it again, everything good,
admin
Site Admin

Re: RLV's not being recognized by Veloreality

Post by admin »

Not a single thing in our software requires double clicking. As for the rest you probably had filter set up to a value in search box that
had caused empty result set or whatever else similar. Look at the user guide maybe in the future to get more info about how our software works.
Other then that since you already have it working no need for me to interfere
VeloReality Forum Administrator