Way to eliminate graphics during video playback?

Get answers to question about the software.
sbn

Way to eliminate graphics during video playback?

Post by sbn »

Is there a way to eliminate the graphics from the screen during video playback? I would really like to be able to ride with the full screen dedicated to the video rather than use up space with the speedometer and tracking bar at the top of the screen. Can I customize the screen to remove either or both of these during my ride? Thanks!
mac

Re: Way to eliminate graphics during video playback?

Post by mac »

You can use the number pad on your keyboard to get rid or change all or some of them. You can also change the size of the speedometer/HUD display. I have an inexpensive Bluetooth keypad that I mount on my handlebars to do this. You can also get an inexpensive infrared TV remote control to do the same thing.

viewtopic.php?t=226

Also, study the manual (p. 56):

https://www.veloreality.com/exs_v_ride/ ... l_v1.0.pdf
MAC
Bellingham, WA USA
rkoch615

Post by rkoch615 »

I have recently purchased a 4K-65" Sony TV for my inside rides and use it almost exclusively with VeloReality rides. I love the new "clarity" of the videos but, I have one issue that I haven't been able to resolve. The data display/ride profile is too small. I noticed in your response to a question you stated that, "You can also change the size of the speedometer/HUD display." I haven't found the right key or combination of keys to do that. The 0 thru 4 keys do change the data display information, as shown in section 9 of the user manual but, as far as I can tell, do not change the size of the speedometer/HUD display. What am I missing?
rkoch615

Post by rkoch615 »

Never mind. I just went back and reread section 9 of the user manual and found the section on "sizing" the display. The right/left arrow keys are the answer.