Continuing Grand Tours from last Stopping Point

Get answers to question about the software.
rkoch615

Continuing Grand Tours from last Stopping Point

Post by rkoch615 »

I have tried unsuccessfully, to do some of the Grand Tours by starting them from the beginning, going as far as I wanted to, stopping, and starting the next day from the previous days stopping point. When I start the software the next day the video has reset to the start instead of allowing me to pickup where I left off on the previous ride. I think I used to be able to do this. What am I doing wrong?
mac

Re: Continuing Grand Tours from last Stopping Point

Post by mac »

Don't you see the Continue Ride button with the portion of the course you have done greyed out? (You have to be sure not to press the Reset Ride button.)

Does this only happen with Grand Tour videos? What about single videos?
MAC
Bellingham, WA USA
admin
Site Admin

Re: Continuing Grand Tours from last Stopping Point

Post by admin »

rkoch615 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:07 pm I have tried unsuccessfully, to do some of the Grand Tours by starting them from the beginning, going as far as I wanted to, stopping, and starting the next day from the previous days stopping point. When I start the software the next day the video has reset to the start instead of allowing me to pickup where I left off on the previous ride. I think I used to be able to do this. What am I doing wrong?
It is actually working. If you do not have it working in your place I would recommend asking for live support as explained in: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94 so I can investigate
VeloReality Forum Administrator