Will the software work with Elite Direto trainer?

Get answers to question about the software.
Kiko

Will the software work with Elite Direto trainer?

Post by Kiko »

My trainer is playing up, and I'm thinking of the Elite Direto as a replacement. I assume it will work fine with VR and is described as ' Interactive ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth compliant home trainer that interacts with any kind of app & softwares '.
So, before I go ahead with the purchase I just wanted to check if I'm right to assume that this will work, and indeed if anyone is using this trainer. I use VR almost exclusively, so if I buy a trainer that isn't compatible I'll be a little miffed............... :evil:
admin
Site Admin

Re: Will the software work with Elite Direto trainer?

Post by admin »

If it is ANT FE-C it should work. We did not test it ourselves as we can not imagine buying and testing every trainer in existence. We've heard from customers who have Elite's other smart FE-C trainer - Drivo and that works just fine.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Kiko

Post by Kiko »

Thanks, looks like it wouldn't be unreasonable of me to assume that as it's ANT FE-C it will work. It's just that I never trust these things.............. :lol:
Kiko

Post by Kiko »

Just a quick note in case it's of interest to someone, yes the Elite Direto works fine with VR, and paired easily in a few seconds.