How licensing/registration of videos works

Get answers to question about the software.
admin
Site Admin

How licensing/registration of videos works

Post by admin »

When you first download video it needs to be registered. Instead of
"Start" button you will see "Get license" button. Click it, enter your
credentials (the ones used on our online web store) and software
will retrieve licenses.

Licenses are tied to hard drive serial #. You can register your videos on up to 2 different hard drives. Multiple registrations on the same hard drive count as 1 so if you erased all licenses on hard drive and then try to register again on the same one it will not count as a separate registration. If for whatever reason you've exceeded your quota just send us email or fill out contact form and we will reset you counters so you can register again.

Note: there have been few attempts to abuse registration system so we reserve the right to demand the proof that multiple registrations are legitimate.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Machoman121

Re: How licensing/registration of videos works

Post by Machoman121 »

what is registration? Just how do you register a video?

I'm pretty close to completing my PC build but want to download the video using the laptop in my 'office' and then transfer the video to the man-cave PC. Would that be OK?

Or am i forced to download using the PC that will run veloreality + Video.

As mentioned i really prefer to use the laptop for the downloading of the video.
admin
Site Admin

Re: How licensing/registration of videos works

Post by admin »

It is all explained in detail in the user guide. But basically you can download video on any computer without any need to register. Only when you first try to ride it using our software it will ask for registration. Since registration ties video to hard drive serial# you can for example have your videos on external USB hard drive and then it can be dragged between any computer.
VeloReality Forum Administrator