Cannot start ride

Get answers to question about the software.
Kiko

Cannot start ride

Post by Kiko »

VR opens as usual, I'm logged in (v1.50.125), I can see all my videos, and run them in test mode. However, 'start ride' and 'reset ride' are both inactive and greyed out, so I'm unable to do a ride.
Help please!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Cannot start ride

Post by admin »

Kiko wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:11 am VR opens as usual, I'm logged in (v1.50.125), I can see all my videos, and run them in test mode. However, 'start ride' and 'reset ride' are both inactive and greyed out, so I'm unable to do a ride.
Help please!
This will happen when there is no connection to any trainer/ANT+ stick. ANT+ stick has its own brain and it sometimes goes berserk. Unplug your ANT+ stick and then plug it back. YOu might need to pair your sensors again.
If this does not work contact me for live support as explained in: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94 and I will sort it out
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Kiko

Post by Kiko »

Many thanks, all sorted; unplugged the stick a few times to no avail, and seemed to have all the green lights, but it wasn't until I went to ANT+ devices and searched for devices, which then paired the devices I guess, and all came back online & the FE-C green light appeared............all well.
paulg

Post by paulg »

I have a related problem. The ride will not start. However I do have green lights with everything connected and video poised to go. The software was working fine last time, but now has stopped working. If I use wahoo fitness software, it all works fine, so it is not the Ant+ itself.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

paulg wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:35 am I have a related problem. The ride will not start. However I do have green lights with everything connected and video poised to go. The software was working fine last time, but now has stopped working. If I use wahoo fitness software, it all works fine, so it is not the Ant+ itself.
You can always use a nuclear option: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94#p296
VeloReality Forum Administrator