Can't save Workout name

Get answers to question about the software.
Dabber

Can't save Workout name

Post by Dabber »

Having created a new workout, given it a name and saving the name doesn't save and reverts to "untitled_0. Previous naming of workouts has worked ok but it won't work for me now. It seems to be saved when I'm in the Workout tab but if I close down VR and go back in the name has disappeared. Any ideas please? btw, I've tried saving at various stages and multiple times but it hasn't made any difference.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't save Workout name

Post by admin »

Just tried and it worked fine for me. If you want I can take a closer look but need access to your system then. You can get live help for that as described in: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Dabber

Post by Dabber »

Thanks for the offer of the remote connection... in the meantime I had another play and got it to save......
I tried to rename it as ftp_test. Previously I tried it as ftp test (no underscore).
I also clicked on various other workouts I had saved and opened them before going back to my ftp_test and clicking Save a few more times. I then backed out of VRide and went back in again... this time the name had saved. Not really sure what of the above actions fixed it this time but at least I seem to be back in business.
HHRoadtrip

Post by HHRoadtrip »

I have had the same experience- I change the name of the workout, press "Save", then find that the name has reverted to the original when I leave the workout page and return. But,wait- I thinbk I have found the sequence which will work- after changing the name, click on the plus sign to expand the workout and show the intervals. Then press "Save". The name change will then remain. Or so I have convinced myself.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

HHRoadtrip wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:05 am I have had the same experience- I change the name of the workout, press "Save", then find that the name has reverted to the original when I leave the workout page and return. But,wait- I thinbk I have found the sequence which will work- after changing the name, click on the plus sign to expand the workout and show the intervals. Then press "Save". The name change will then remain. Or so I have convinced myself.
Yup, confirmed. You have to click on something in workout display tree for new name to be properly saved. Will fix it in few hours and post update
Dabber

Post by Dabber »

Thanks... (and to you HHRoadTrip)... I must have done that in my last attempt. Good to know a fix is on the way.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dabber wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:25 am Thanks... (and to you HHRoadTrip)... I must have done that in my last attempt. Good to know a fix is on the way.
Fixed. You can update to latest version.