Second user!

Get answers to question about the software.
Seemann

Second user!

Post by Seemann »

My wife wants too use the V-Ride software too, but i cant create a "second user" in the software? What i have to do, because she has different data! I cant see the button "Selcet User"; and when iam logged in, the "save" button is not active! (see the attachment)
Attachments
Veloreality.jpg
Veloreality.jpg (47.21 KiB) Viewed 6269 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Second user!

Post by admin »

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=382#p1778

Create account for your partner on our web store and then enter data in our software as well.
The software will have 2 accounts and you can switch by filling appropriate login credentials.
Account marked with ""Remember me" checkbox will be loaded automatically upon startup.

Alternatively you can copy vride executable v_ride.x64.exe to a separate folder created for your
partner and enter the login credentials. In this case you will have 2 independent installations for you and your
partner you and your partner which can be more convenient to use. You will still need to create
account for your partner on our web store.

Under normal circumstances your data is auto saved. Hence "save" button is not enabled. In some cases
though it is enabled and you have to save explicitly.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
bkingsbury

Re: Second user!

Post by bkingsbury »

I have the same question as my wife also wants to ride Veloreality. She's getting sick of Zwift.

Does this mean we need to buy the videos twice? Wouldn't a separate user not have the licensing rights to the videos I have purchased?

.............................................................................................................
Ok. Apologies. I'm a relatively new user. Just reading that registration is linked to the hard drive so no issues here.