My previous rides keep disappearing!

Get answers to question about the software.
Kiko

My previous rides keep disappearing!

Post by Kiko »

I like to ride against previous versions of myself over a given route, but from time to time find that my former selves have disappeared; I start a familiar ride only to find no sign of my former self to ride against! I've checked out pressing key 3, 4, and even A, but there's nobody there!
I then ride ride the route 'alone' :( and later ride it again with my former self or selves. But then, next time I go back to it, I've vanished!
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, or why my former ride data has disappeared. Any suggestions welcome.
admin
Site Admin

Re: My previous rides keep disappearing!

Post by admin »

Sounds like a miracle. If you know/remember particular video where your performances have disappeared contact me for live support as explained in:
http://veloreality.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=94
and I will see what is going on.

Note: In order for performances to be extracted and saved you should "officially" stop ride. Either by clicking "reset ride" button or when you are riding and stopped and the ride is in paused state you have to click that big button stretched across the top of the screen. If you just simply close the software or press "Esc" key your current performances will not be extracted and saved.

Other thing is: if you're looking for tech help from Veloreality then do use contact form. That one gives email notification to few persons and dealt with either immediately or in a matter of hours. Forum is mostly for people to help each other or discussion. I try to check it but not always. It is not "official" channel.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
Kiko

Post by Kiko »

Thanks for getting back to me...........just retrieved you mail from my spam folder!

Clearly there are no suggestions as to some setting or procedure I may have carried out to cause this. Most recently the problem occured doing a short section of my Ventoux vids. I did Malaucene to Bedoin, all saved correctly, but when I rode it again there was no sign of me!

My next step is to keep a record of my VR activity and keystrokes, then I'll contact live support.
Kiko

Post by Kiko »

I had an e-mail notification of a reply to this thread from 'RuslAuthoxy' but there's nothing here! Another disappearance :lol: What's going on?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Kiko wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:28 am I had an e-mail notification of a reply to this thread from 'RuslAuthoxy' but there's nothing here! Another disappearance :lol: What's going on?
That was spam
VeloReality Forum Administrator