CrashedAgain - it was not a crash

Get answers to question about the software.
Bertram

CrashedAgain - it was not a crash

Post by Bertram »

I just bought a couple of rides (in a Grand Tour package - I am a sucker for discounts). Downloaded the first one, and rode it. It is 0140_US_CO_Manti_La_Sal_1.1080.

After about 28 km I got a text message on screen.... CRASHEDAGAIN it said. This was displayed in light blue, in the middle of the upper right quadrant of the screen. There was also a arrow or triangle, just in front of it. It was pointing left while bicycling, turned for a brief moment in a square when stopping, and then pointed right when stopped. The message stayed on screen till I quit (at about 42 km, and a half hour later). I did not notice any effect of this "crash" upon the cycling or the video. Upon stopping, I got the grey bar on top of the screen, which drops you back at the ride selection screen when clicked.

Uploaded the file to Strava, didn't find anything wrong with it....
admin
Site Admin

Re: CrashedAgain

Post by admin »

Rolling on the floor. :lol: :lol: :lol: The triangle was representing another cyclist who happened to be riding the same ride. He decided to choose this funky display name.

The software has quite a bit of features. I would suggest downloading and reading users guide from or software download page, here is direct link: http://www.veloreality.com/exs_v_ride/v ... l_v1.0.pdf
Sections 7,8,9 in particular deal with group riding/racing and real time display of that feature
VeloReality Forum Administrator