"Stop and select another ride" or "I just wasted 10 euros"

Get answers to question about the software.
chezstevens

"Stop and select another ride" or "I just wasted 10 euros"

Post by chezstevens »

Hi Folks,

1. Just used the ergometer side of software (had my cycling gear on and wasted 20 minutes with 10 euro video) to ensure my P1s and 735xt work with software (they do, thank you). Tried to analyse ergometer information but couldn't. Is there an "idiots guide" somewhere?

2. Used the ergometer side because the 10 euro video I took 9 hours to download wouldn't work! Used Free Download Manager as suggested (didn't work with Edge but worked fine with IE). Message when I started ride was "Stop and select another ride", has anybody had this? Is there a fix?

3. I quite like the software but it is as useful as "tits on a bull" if users can't get it to work. Is there an "idiots guide" for this software?

I am recovering from removal of centrally located spinal cord tumour at position T6, so my static bike is important (my legs can stop working, wife banned me from my Lynskey after too many unplanned painful stops). If this doesn't work then I need to move on ....

Thanks for reading,
Vern
admin
Site Admin

Re: "Stop and select another ride" or "I just wasted 10 euro

Post by admin »

Just used the ergometer side of software (had my cycling gear on and wasted 20 minutes with 10 euro video) to ensure my P1s and 735xt work with software (they do, thank you). Tried to analyse ergometer information but couldn't. Is there an "idiots guide" somewhere?

Yes. On a software downloading page there is a link to user's guide. Download it and read. Here is direct link:
http://www.veloreality.com/exs_v_ride/v ... l_v1.0.pdf

All your rides are automatically saved. Clicking on "my data" button will open folder with your completed rides in TCX format. You can analyse those using any online/offline software of your choice to your heart's content.

Used the ergometer side because the 10 euro video I took 9 hours to download wouldn't work! Used Free Download Manager as suggested (didn't work with Edge but worked fine with IE). Message when I started ride was "Stop and select another ride", has anybody had this? Is there a fix?

No fix needed. At this point you supposed to sit on a trainer and start pedaling. The message will go away. If you stop the message shows up again. Clicking it brings you back to screen where you can select videos to ride.

Finally if you still can't get around on how to use your software or having some problems we do offer live help. Here is how to get it:
https://veloreality.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=94
VeloReality Forum Administrator
HHRoadtrip

Re: "Stop and select another ride" or "I just wasted 10 euro

Post by HHRoadtrip »

I wish that more companies would support their products in the way VeloReality does! "Admin" does a terrific job in support of this free software- even when we, the consumers, get a bit frustrated and irritated. Thanks!