Account sharing

Get answers to question about the software.
Avalius

Account sharing

Post by Avalius »

Hello,

I really enjoy your software. Convinced my brother to give it a go when he came to my place, he loved it aswell. Can we share an account? We live a few blocks away from eachother. Don't want to lose my license with different ips. And in that way we can have double the videos!

Just asking it here to be sure!

Thanks!
garyb

Re: Account sharing

Post by garyb »

Avalius,

Thrilled you are enjoying the software, and even more so that you've convinced your brother to try it as well.

Normally, we encourage everyone to get their own account, even people living in the same house, sharing the same computer and trainer. That makes for clean stats, times, user profiles, weight, ftp, etc.
Typically if couples or families are on the same computer and trainer, of course they access the same videos, even with different accounts, and that's all fair use.

Your case probably goes over that line. We do allow two licenses, but that's normally on the active computer and then also a backup, or for moving to a new computer or setup. You describe two different locations and machines, even though they are physically near to each other, we don't quite consider that fair use.

Since your asking as a customer and an ambassador, I'll PM you a coupon code to help your brother get started, just please have him try things on his own account :)

Many thanks for your ongoing support, and for asking,

Gary