Power readings off after latest update.

Get answers to question about the software.
joemcd

Power readings off after latest update.

Post by joemcd »

Hi there,

Ive been using you great piece of software on my Sartori Smart for some time now. Ive had no problems until I updated yesterday: now when I run a workout, the current, average and max power readings are skew wiff. Current power stays stuck between around 139 and 142W, despite the gears I've selected (and without changing cadence between them) whilst average power is always higher and max power higher still. I noticed the power readings in the setup screen (where you select ANT+ devices) gives markedly different and much more believable readings (i.e. power changes in proportion to effort in manner consistent with workout power readings in the past). Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

BW,

Jonathan
admin
Site Admin

Re: Power readings off after latest update.

Post by admin »

Ive been using you great piece of software on my Sartori Smart for some time now...

Free is always great eh? There was a change in display for workout mode and in theory this is how it should be
(too lazy to go into explanation at the moment) but anyways for now the display reverted to show the
values they were before the change.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
joemcd

Re: Power readings off after latest update.

Post by joemcd »

Free is great (especially when your as poor as I am): Veloreality is fantastic.

Thanks for the info re. this matter and for thr fix: the readings make more sense to me now!

BW,

Jonathan