Import Strava segment into workout?

Get answers to question about the software.
keith_h

Import Strava segment into workout?

Post by keith_h »

I am enjoying my Velo Reality software and Kickr very much. I despise trainers, but find this setup with a dedicated 50" screen very engaging.

I am wondering if it is possible to import a strava segment as a workout. For me this would permit virtual training on local climbs, monitor performance while training and capture the ride for analysis afterwards.

Right now I am approximating with the workout tool judging on effort vs time but figure moving the TCX file straight in as a workout would be a wonderful thing...
admin
Site Admin

Re: Import Strava segment into workout?

Post by admin »

Workouts are due to a serious update. With the ability to execute GPS courses most likely included. I planned to start it a while ago but I had to do FE-C bridge (piece of software that lets our own Lynx trainer work with 3rd party software). due to various reasons it took way longer then I have originally planned but luckily it is now completed.

So now I will do a little planning and start adding features to VRide software
VeloReality Forum Administrator
rgurney

Post by rgurney »

:D FE-C Bridge for Lynx trainer!!! How do we get it?

Thanks for all your hard work!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

rgurney wrote::D FE-C Bridge for Lynx trainer!!! How do we get it?

Thanks for all your hard work!
As usual. Just click "Install updates" button. This time after regular update it will ask you to update again as new version of the software (1.5.0.58) will check for and download/update separate V_Bridge software.
VeloReality Forum Administrator