Migrating to New Computer

Get answers to question about the software.
DRBA22

Migrating to New Computer

Post by DRBA22 »

I am awaiting delivery of a new laptop and wish to transfer my Veloreality software and videos. The only minor issue is that I have already swapped this software from C: drive to D: drive on my existing computer due to the limited space available on C: and this may count as the two acceptable installs. Please advise.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Migrating to New Computer

Post by admin »

When you ready send request to Veloreality using contact submission form. Forum is not the best place to ask questions like this, For future you might want to consider keeping your videos on external USB drive preferably with USB3 interface. This way you can hook it up to any computer and it will work as the license in this case is specific to harddrive, not PC
VeloReality Forum Administrator
DRBA22

Post by DRBA22 »

Ok thanks for the response and sorry for using Forum. I thought the question is likely to be asked in the future by someone else.
New PC will be dedicated to turbo trainer so will only have VRide & TTS4 on it, therefore will probably put all videos on hard drive.
Last thing, what is a contact submission form?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Our website we have "contact" section for support. If you click on it you will get here:

http://veloreality.com/contact/

From here you can either fill online form for support and we will get notified
or it directly lists email addresses for individual things like
sales, tech support etc.

You can use form or email to tech support directly. For now you do not have
to do either as I have taken action on your request (you will be allowed to register
your videos again).

As for question "likely to be asked by others" - forum is normally a place where users
discuss/help each other. We do browse it but not always often enough. Meanwhile
email/form will to get our attention for sure. Form might be safer then direct email as
the last one might get into spam folder and overlooked.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
DRBA22

Post by DRBA22 »

Once again, thanks for the prompt response.