New Rides in Spain

Get answers to question about the software.
rgurney

New Rides in Spain

Post by rgurney »

Love the 4 new rides in Spain, especially 0076 - Denia Montgo. First one where you can ride with another rider in front - fantastic ! More of that please. :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: New Rides in Spain

Post by admin »

Now you have to tell who do you want in front of you ;)
VeloReality Forum Administrator
VeloReality Video

Re: New Rides in Spain

Post by VeloReality Video »

rgurney wrote:Love the 4 new rides in Spain, especially 0076 - Denia Montgo. First one where you can ride with another rider in front - fantastic ! More of that please. :D
Thanks I think now we will be mostly filming from two wheels over here we will see a lot more action with other riders out on the road.... The Tudons has a bit of a battle with a poor guy thats kind of fun but short lived, wish I had a rear view camera as he completely killed himself to not be over taken by a guy on what to him would have looked a bit like a huge shopping bike with a contraption! I looked & watched him pull over to the side of the road...

The Denia ride is a bit special to me, I actually lived in that town for a winter decades ago as a young cyclist with dreams.

We have a new camera from today & new much improved electronic stabilisation kit for the filming bike. Hopefully we can get another 3 years of life from it like we did from the now retired filming kit. Italy will be the 1st destination in April..weather permitting