Video Delivery Speed

Get answers to question about the software.
bfgaunt

Video Delivery Speed

Post by bfgaunt »

I am getting very slow download times for VeloReality videos. It is taking 16 to 20 or more hours to copy one 15GB video. Using Firefox "save link as..." when right clicking links.

As a contrast I can load a Sufferfest 2.5GB video in less than 15 minutes.

Anyway of getting the speed up? My location is Switzerland.

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Video Delivery Speed

Post by admin »

Depending on video you want we might have it available at European location. So telling which particular videos you want might help (use SKU instead of names , those 4 digits in front of every video file name)
VeloReality Forum Administrator
bfgaunt

Post by bfgaunt »

I am on the last video of the set 0063/0064/0065/0066. I have 4.5 GB to go now and it says 6hours left. I started downloading these four videos on 31st of January.

Perhaps you can specify alternative international download locations in the order confirmation or when one logs on to download.

P.s sorry, I should have posted this in the Videos forum.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

bfgaunt wrote:I am on the last video of the set 0063/0064/0065/0066. I have 4.5 GB to go now and it says 6hours left. I started downloading these four videos on 31st of January.

Perhaps you can specify alternative international download locations in the order confirmation or when one logs on to download.

P.s sorry, I should have posted this in the Videos forum.
Unfortunately none of those are available at alternative location. I've forwarded this thread to proper people. They'll figure it out
VeloReality Forum Administrator
bfgaunt

Post by bfgaunt »

Thank you, much appreciated. I'm getting a transfer rate of 24KB/s now - the last 2GB are going to take another day.

Edit Kb -> KB
VeloReality Video

Post by VeloReality Video »

bfgaunt wrote:Thank you, much appreciated. I'm getting a transfer rate of 24Kb/s now - the last 2GB are going to take another day.
Im copying these rides over to the EU server right now but I guess its going to be too late, for future rides just PM me & I will send you a link to a server in the EU which maybe a bit faster.