resistance drift with KICKR?

Get answers to question about the software.
wiedmann

Re: resistance drift with KICKR?

Post by wiedmann »

admin wrote:1) What ANT+ stick are you using? I used to have stick that I had to constantly plug/unplug. Replaced it with ANT USB-m from Digikey,
Suunto Movestick mini. When the glitch happens all the data still comes through (KICKR, HR and cadence sensors) it's just that the resistance doesn't change. Do you think that could be an Ant stick issue? I would have thought it's more likely the Wahoo.
admin wrote:2) You must use "Start Ride"
Makes sense. I just happened to notice that the ride started anyway when I started pedaling before starting the ride one day. I was wondering if this might be Charlie's confusion too.

Thanks for the response. Overall the software works well for me. The glitches come maybe every three or four rides. I may try getting the USB-m stick at some point to see if it helps.
admin
Site Admin

Re: resistance drift with KICKR?

Post by admin »

wiedmann wrote:
admin wrote:1) What ANT+ stick are you using? I used to have stick that I had to constantly plug/unplug. Replaced it with ANT USB-m from Digikey,
Suunto Movestick mini. When the glitch happens all the data still comes through (KICKR, HR and cadence sensors) it's just that the resistance doesn't change. Do you think that could be an Ant stick issue? I would have thought it's more likely the Wahoo.
admin wrote:2) You must use "Start Ride"
Makes sense. I just happened to notice that the ride started anyway when I started pedaling before starting the ride one day. I was wondering if this might be Charlie's confusion too.

Thanks for the response. Overall the software works well for me. The glitches come maybe every three or four rides. I may try getting the USB-m stick at some point to see if it helps.
Sorry I just edited previous reply, added some more things. Read it again. In any case if the problem persists you can contact me directly phone/skype and I'll try to sort it out live
VeloReality Forum Administrator