0061_ES-Coll-de-Rates Shows on VRide map but is not in shop?

Get answers to question about the software.
rncrowhurst

0061_ES-Coll-de-Rates Shows on VRide map but is not in shop?

Post by rncrowhurst »

Noticed some one riding 0061_ES-Coll-de-Rates last week and drilled down to watch them on map as have not seen/noticed this route in Spain before then. 0061_ES-Coll-de-Rates so far does not appear to be in the shop for purchase but is still appearing on the VRide map. Is this route actually available? If so how to find it in the shop? If not is there an ETA on it?
VeloReality Video

Re: 0061_ES-Coll-de-Rates Shows on VRide map but is not in s

Post by VeloReality Video »

Im guessing it just needs the webpage placed onto the shop, so it should not be too long. Its possible the rides video file was placed onto any recent Hard drive sold so these would have it.
rncrowhurst

Post by rncrowhurst »

VeloReality Video wrote:Im guessing it just needs the webpage placed onto the shop, so it should not be too long. Its possible the rides video file was placed onto any recent Hard drive sold so these would have it.
Just an FYI for anyone interested in this route - it was released yesterday (https://veloreality.com/product/the-coll-de-rates-2/). Got it and rode it this morning. Its a nice movie and great route to ride. Very gradual climbing with short 8% ramps toward end with good vistas. Also when I uploaded to Strava, VeloReality had already added "VeloReality - KOM1 Sagra", "VeloReality - KOM2 Orba", "VeloReality - KOM3 Coll De Rates", and "VeloReality - KOM4 Tarbena" segments for all four climbs across the route - that's cool to have these defined already :D

Definitely one to buy and ride!

As its called "the-coll-de-rates-2" just wondering if there is a "the-coll-de-rates-1" as well in the movie production suite?
VeloReality Video

rncrowhurst wrote:
VeloReality Video wrote:Im guessing it just needs the webpage placed onto the shop, so it should not be too long. Its possible the rides video file was placed onto any recent Hard drive sold so these would have it.
Just an FYI for anyone interested in this route - it was released yesterday (https://veloreality.com/product/the-coll-de-rates-2/). Got it and rode it this morning. Its a nice movie and great route to ride. Very gradual climbing with short 8% ramps toward end with good vistas. Also when I uploaded to Strava, VeloReality had already added "VeloReality - KOM1 Sagra", "VeloReality - KOM2 Orba", "VeloReality - KOM3 Coll De Rates", and "VeloReality - KOM4 Tarbena" segments for all four climbs across the route - that's cool to have these defined already :D

Definitely one to buy and ride!

As its called "the-coll-de-rates-2" just wondering if there is a "the-coll-de-rates-1" as well in the movie production suite?
No its a single ride, no idea why its called Coll de rates 2, must be something with the website ;-). There is a new ride filmed further south in Almeria that should be on sales soon,
mfallon

Post by mfallon »

It would be really nice if there was an easy way to tell when new videos are added. I love mountains and want to collect all the climbs. I have 19 more picked out and only need one more for the 20 bundle and it's a pain to try and search through all of them and try and see if there's one you don't recognize. Ideally it would be nice to see them on the front of the video's page but an option in the pull down filter for "new" would also be cool.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

mfallon wrote:It would be really nice if there was an easy way to tell when new videos are added. I love mountains and want to collect all the climbs. I have 19 more picked out and only need one more for the 20 bundle and it's a pain to try and search through all of them and try and see if there's one you don't recognize. Ideally it would be nice to see them on the front of the video's page but an option in the pull down filter for "new" would also be cool.
Yup this is an omission on our side. I will create subforum for new videos. this way you can monitor it
VeloReality Forum Administrator
VeloReality Video

mfallon wrote:It would be really nice if there was an easy way to tell when new videos are added. I love mountains and want to collect all the climbs. I have 19 more picked out and only need one more for the 20 bundle and it's a pain to try and search through all of them and try and see if there's one you don't recognize. Ideally it would be nice to see them on the front of the video's page but an option in the pull down filter for "new" would also be cool.
yes you want a list of all the climbs, or even a list of the rides, you can see the ride list by opening the data/videodef folder, in this is a list of all the rides, issue is many of the Grand Tours include mountains like Majorca Parts 4 & 5 have well known cols...the Marmotte has 4 of the most well known. The most recent climbs are 0068_FR-Gavarnie (col du Tentes the highest road in the Pyrenees) & the grossglockner which is a two part. Im making a climb right now called Calar Alto which is a remote climb down near Almeria in Spain, its in the awesome "Mountain High" book...by the time we arrived there it was a bit late in the day so we lose the sun near the top but its still worth riding!