File name

Get answers to question about the software.
gordo

Re: File name

Post by gordo »

VeloReality Video wrote: For strava to add the screenshots you need Instagram & a program to take screenshots..or just add any screenshots from the site, hit the key in strava & you should see a add photos link. I have a few friends that add pics of their indoor rides to their strava feed.

Which Tacx RLVs do have? Anything from the last 3 years should be about the same quality wise, the major difference is the player in vride is much better/smoother & never loses sync..you have about 100pixels extra virtical resolution in VRide also due to the Tacx HUD design..but the filming kit for the EU films is identical..
I have 16 titles including the full route de grande alps which is my favourite. As well as San Sebastian 2011. The Liege Baston Liege is also very good. I have the lead in 30 Km as well as the full 100 km route, both Mallorca titles, the old tour of Lombardy, Milan San Remo, Schwarzwald, both south african tours, the 2010 and 2011 etape tours and the Sella Ronde.
VeloReality Video

Post by VeloReality Video »

gordo wrote:
VeloReality Video wrote: For strava to add the screenshots you need Instagram & a program to take screenshots..or just add any screenshots from the site, hit the key in strava & you should see a add photos link. I have a few friends that add pics of their indoor rides to their strava feed.

Which Tacx RLVs do have? Anything from the last 3 years should be about the same quality wise, the major difference is the player in vride is much better/smoother & never loses sync..you have about 100pixels extra virtical resolution in VRide also due to the Tacx HUD design..but the filming kit for the EU films is identical..
I have 16 titles including the full route de grande alps which is my favourite. As well as San Sebastian 2011. The Liege Baston Liege is also very good. I have the lead in 30 Km as well as the full 100 km route, both Mallorca titles, the old tour of Lombardy, Milan San Remo, Schwarzwald, both south african tours, the 2010 and 2011 etape tours and the Sella Ronde.
I remember your name now from the 1st Route des Grande Alpes expedition! That was for me one of the best things Ive ever done on a trainer, Im fairly sure it was for you also regarding the friendships made & reading all the epic struggles up the various mountains & story's of our fictional fine dinning in the various cafe's seen on route to Lake Geneva. Since then we filmed the 800km Raid Pyrenees with the new camera kit (2012-2015 vintage) but Im not making any more crazy long ones until they have the tools to properly manage the riders on them. I filmed the Raid simply because I could & its something I always wanted to ride myself...but it was a very long video edit for a final product that costs too much money to sell in any numbers.

In 2014 we filmed the 400km long Atlantic coast of South West Ireland which is available on the Veloreality webshop, its a wonderful trip with never really a single dull stretch of road, but with the numbers buying it, I think it was my biggest ever filming mistake & I dont think it will ever pay its cost to make.
gordo

Post by gordo »

I remember your name now from the 1st Route des Grande Alpes expedition! That was for me one of the best things Ive ever done on a trainer, Im fairly sure it was for you also regarding the friendships made & reading all the epic struggles up the various mountains & story's of our fictional fine dinning in the various cafe's seen on route to Lake Geneva. Since then we filmed the 800km Raid Pyrenees with the new camera kit (2012-2015 vintage) but Im not making any more crazy long ones until they have the tools to properly manage the riders on them. I filmed the Raid simply because I could & its something I always wanted to ride myself...but it was a very long video edit for a final product that costs too much money to sell in any numbers.

In 2014 we filmed the 400km long Atlantic coast of South West Ireland which is available on the Veloreality webshop, its a wonderful trip with never really a single dull stretch of road, but with the numbers buying it, I think it was my biggest ever filming mistake & I dont think it will ever pay its cost to make.
Yes that was me, I agree it was one of the best winter training sessions I have ever experience. Cycling has a wonderful magic of giving you an instant bond with a fellow cyclist which was demonstrated by 1300 or so posts in the forum with regards to the ride. I was set to get the Raid Pyrenees but with all the troubles with TTS I held off. I've been drooling over the pictures posted of the Raid bluerays and hope to one day ride it myself. I still think that blonde jogging along side the road on the second disk winked at me as I road by but then again it could have been oxygen debt.

gordo