User log in

Get answers to question about the software.
matticoops

User log in

Post by matticoops »

Hi- I may just be being stupid- Is there a way of logging in different users on the same account as there is with TACX- my wife and son all use the same trainer with me- on Tacx we are able to log in on the same account and use the same videos but as separate users still record our on route times etc and also we don't have to re-enter our differing weights etc- we just change the user name on the pull down menu and away we ride. If there is something similar in Veloreality - how do you work it? If not please can you consider adding this feature... The software otherwise is great- Thanks. :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: User log in

Post by admin »

It is possible right now. You can download user guide and read section 4.1 - User Management or you can read it in our FAQ section at : http://veloreality.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=221
VeloReality Forum Administrator
matticoops

Post by matticoops »

thanks for the prompt response. I have put three different copies of the software in different folders which works just as you suggested. The individual data for each user is retained - however none of these programs now seem able to find the video files despite me directing then to the correct folder... please help.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

matticoops wrote:thanks for the prompt response. I have put three different copies of the software in different folders which works just as you suggested. The individual data for each user is retained - however none of these programs now seem able to find the video files despite me directing then to the correct folder... please help.
When you copied software into new folder it was downloading some updates, including GPS data for videos. You should click "install updates" for each copy of the software
VeloReality Forum Administrator
matticoops

Post by matticoops »

Thanks again for your prompt response. I have re downloaded the files as you suggested and now works fine. :D