Cannot see videos on external HDD after upgrade

Get answers to question about the software.
awillemsen

Cannot see videos on external HDD after upgrade

Post by awillemsen »

Hi

I have been using videos with the same external HDD for 6 months no problems last evening the system upgraded and I changed the user details now when I browse to the HDD with the videos I cannot see and the videos which are on the HDD. HDD is working fine and videos are there?

Any ideas?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Cannot see videos on external HDD after upgrade

Post by admin »

Your user settings were probably lost, including one which says where your videos are. Click video folder selection button marked on the following picture
and navigate to the drive/folder where your videos are stored. If that does not work something else must have happened and I have to look at your system. In this case go for live support as described in: http://veloreality.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=94

VeloReality Forum Administrator
awillemsen

Post by awillemsen »

Hi

Thank you for your response I believe my user details where lost as you say, the problem I have is that I browse as you note in you post to the locations with files which is the e drive but the rides do not show up even though they are on the hard drive.
Regards Anthony
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

awillemsen wrote:Hi

Thank you for your response I believe my user details where lost as you say, the problem I have is that I browse as you note in you post to the locations with files which is the e drive but the rides do not show up even though they are on the hard drive.
Regards Anthony
You were advised that if the proposed solution does not work then go for live support as described in http://veloreality.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=94 so I can look at your system
VeloReality Forum Administrator