Duplicates not allowed

Get answers to question about the software.
pGolay

Duplicates not allowed

Post by pGolay »

Hi all - the latest auto-update is broken, here - when I run v_ridex64.exe, it opens with the message "No duplicates allowed". I can dismiss this error message but anywhere I click gets me the same error. Velo seems to have also lost track of my user details, workouts and videos....

I have rebooted and also replaced the exe with a fresh one from the VeloReality page, but I get the same results.

Windows 7, 64 bit

I downloaded to another machine, not the one I want to use for training, just as a test, and found I could run the software and could register just fine.

Any ideas?

thanks, Pascal
admin
Site Admin

Re: Duplicates not allowed

Post by admin »

Delete following file:
...\v_ride.x64.exe\data\v_ride.data

You will have to re-enter your settings (FTP/weight/whatever) and re-pair your ANT+ sensors/trainers. Sorry about that but I found that in few cases user settings that are kept in v_ride.data file got corrupted.
VeloReality Forum Administrator
pGolay

Re: Duplicates not allowed

Post by pGolay »

Nickname is in use means that someone else had taken it. So unfortunately you have to come up with the new one. Also you can register software any amount of times from any computer for the same and/or different credentials. So you probably did some error in entry when trying the other one.