Some comments..

Get answers to question about the software.
JohnMulders

Some comments..

Post by JohnMulders »

First of all, the software works great with my Computrainer. Just bought my second video (Ventoux 1) and the footage is just amazing. I have also been using the Workout mode quite a bit and really like it.
I am now creating my Christmas wish list for additional videos!

I do have a few suggestions (again..).
- Apparently the timestamp in the TCX file is interpreted in Garmin Connect as GMT/UTC time and therefore it shows a time on Garmin Connect for my workouts that are shifted by 6 hours (I am in Houston time).
- It would be really nice in Workout mode to see a graph of your HR. Especially when doing intervals, it would be nice to see the rate of HR recovery.
- It would also be nice if there could be a digital (seconds) clock running, so you see how much longer that really hard interval still is..

I am still hoping you'll have the ergmode available soon for the videosessions on the Computrainer, but I'll be patient a bit more!

Cheers,

John
kostya416

Re: Some comments..

Post by kostya416 »

JohnMulders wrote:- Apparently the timestamp in the TCX file is interpreted in Garmin Connect as GMT/UTC time and therefore it shows a time on Garmin Connect for my workouts that are shifted by 6 hours (I am in Houston time).
- It would be really nice in Workout mode to see a graph of your HR. Especially when doing intervals, it would be nice to see the rate of HR recovery.
- It would also be nice if there could be a digital (seconds) clock running, so you see how much longer that really hard interval still is..
We will try to get all of above in a next couple of days.
JohnMulders wrote:- I am still hoping you'll have the ergmode available soon for the videosessions on the Computrainer, but I'll be patient a bit more!
We are working on whole bunch of new things so this might take some time but I believe it'll be worth waiting for :D .
JohnMulders

Post by JohnMulders »

Kostya,

Again, truly impressive! Like I said before, I have never seen any other companies so open to suggestions for additional features.

I think having VeloReality as an option is going to make a lot of CompuTrainer owners very happy!

Cheers,

John
VeloReality Video

Post by VeloReality Video »

JohnMulders wrote:Kostya,

Again, truly impressive! Like I said before, I have never seen any other companies so open to suggestions for additional features.

I think having VeloReality as an option is going to make a lot of CompuTrainer owners very happy!

Cheers,

John
Thanks John Im sure the word will eventually filter out to the Computrainer user base. The next features being worked on right now are really going to make the software rock & will bring a social aspect to riding/training/racing if you should want it as well as the ability to race your past performances.