Demos licencing and unlicencing

Get answers to question about the software.
BankFodder

Demos licencing and unlicencing

Post by BankFodder »

I'm very sorry to bother you with this flood of questions.

I'm trying my best to try it all out before I start spending money.

I've downloaded the three demos. I managed to licence two of them but a third one wouldn't licence. Then it did – then one of the others seemed to lose its licence and had to be licensed again. Then the first one lost its licence again.

Now to the demos have lost their licence and I can't seem to licence them again.

Obviously I'd like to try the system – but also as you can imagine, I'd be very worried about this happening on videos which I paid for.

When I try licensing the videos at some point it says that the registration limit has been reached. I don't know what this means. However, even though it says this it then goes on to step three and says that the licence is okay – but it isn't.

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Demos licencing and unlicencing

Post by admin »

Videos are licensed / tied to hard drive serial number. You are allowed up to 2 registrations (2 different hard drives). After that registration limit has to be reset. If your HD serial constantly changes (can be because it is networked mapped drive, SD card in adapter etc then the registration might not work properly). Also reading your non working USB ports/ANT+ adventures post makes me think it can be related. I will reset your current registrations. However given flurry of your questions I would advise you to get free live support as outlined here: http://veloreality.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=94 I will try to sort it out for you.

Edited:

Your registrations has been reset so you can register again. In regards to life support I will be out for few hours starting now so this might have to wait but meanwhile you can still send Skype request for connect
VeloReality Forum Administrator
BankFodder

Post by BankFodder »

Thanks very much for all the help and fast response time.

I know that I have been posing a lot of questions. Sorry.

I see that the demo count has been reset. Thanks.
I downloaded to my PC - then to my laptop. Then when I found that the ant on my laptop worked and the PC didn't, I copied it all to an SSD hard disk and tried to transfer it all to my PC. Eventually it was a mess so I have no doubt that it was I who caused the problem.

A shame that you don't sell your trainer in Europe because I would look at it if it is so silent - but I wouldn't want to pay the cost if importing it from the US - if that is where you are.

Still, I think that the vids are great and I'll be on board as soon as I get the trainer
VeloReality Video

Post by VeloReality Video »

BankFodder wrote:Thanks very much for all the help and fast response time.

I know that I have been posing a lot of questions. Sorry.

I see that the demo count has been reset. Thanks.
I downloaded to my PC - then to my laptop. Then when I found that the ant on my laptop worked and the PC didn't, I copied it all to an SSD hard disk and tried to transfer it all to my PC. Eventually it was a mess so I have no doubt that it was I who caused the problem.

A shame that you don't sell your trainer in Europe because I would look at it if it is so silent - but I wouldn't want to pay the cost if importing it from the US - if that is where you are.

Still, I think that the vids are great and I'll be on board as soon as I get the trainer
If your in the UK, there is a Lynx available for sale from a friend of mine thats just quit cycling