Video profiles proplem

Get answers to question about the software.
Showdown

Video profiles proplem

Post by Showdown »

Hello,

When I select a video often the profile will only be partly displayed or not at all. In order to see the full profile I have to drag the slider below the profile a bit and then the profile will flicker and eventually I'll see the full thing.

This certainly isn't a major problem, it's more of a nuisance but one I was wondering if anyone else saw...

-J
admin
Site Admin

Re: Video profiles proplem

Post by admin »

Showdown wrote:Hello,
When I select a video often the profile will only be partly displayed or not at all. In order to see the full profile I have to drag the slider below the profile a bit and then the profile will flicker and eventually I'll see the full thing.

This certainly isn't a major problem, it's more of a nuisance but one I was wondering if anyone else saw...
-J
I would definitely try to fix it but I need to do it live since I have no ways of reproducing it here and nobody else ever reported such a thing. If you are willing to get with me on Skype and install Teamviewer from http://www.teamviewer.com so I can test changes on your machine immediately we will do that. I am busy with something else though for a few days so I will ping you later when I am ready. But please let me know if you'd be willing to do that live test.

Meanwhile since your case is the only one from a very big number of customers It might do something with your OS/Graphics driver combination. Just for the sake of checking can you download and install latest graphic drivers for whatever hardware you have and also set desktop to it's Windows Basic or Windows Classic theme.
VeloReality Forum Administrator