import/export workout to second computer

General discussion about the LYNX Trainer.
michael

import/export workout to second computer

Post by michael »

Hi, great software, I have only downloaded West Flanders video so far and am about half way through it. My problem is that I have created a few workouts that took me a couple of hours to create,I would like to export them onto another computer that I have dedicated for use with my turbo trainer, however I cannot see a way of doing this.- for info; the online demo works fine with the test avatars, really looking forward to doing some racing with my friends. ;)

could my workouts be uploaded to your server ? and then downloaded using the second computer.
perhaps have a workout database accessible via website and download/upload to a public library

best wishes

Michael
admin
Site Admin

Re: import/export workout to second computer

Post by admin »

michael wrote:Hi, great software, I have only downloaded West Flanders video so far and am about half way through it. My problem is that I have created a few workouts that took me a couple of hours to create,I would like to export them onto another computer that I have dedicated for use with my turbo trainer, however I cannot see a way of doing this.- for info; the online demo works fine with the test avatars, really looking forward to doing some racing with my friends. ;)

could my workouts be uploaded to your server ? and then downloaded using the second computer.
perhaps have a workout database accessible via website and download/upload to a public library

best wishes

Michael
All those features are being worked on. Meanwhile all your workouts are kept in "Data" subfolder in "workouts.vst" file. Copy it to a proper place to whatever computer you want.
VeloReality Forum Administrator