Power equalization

HHRoadtrip

Power equalization

Post by HHRoadtrip »

I had a nice, prolonged ride with Polar_Ninja yesterday. The power equalization- Group Ride- option made it possible. I could not have kept up with his pace otherwise. Thanks to admin for the handicap-like function. I wish there was a mechanism for contacting Polar_Ninja (or other riders I may see on a route). It would then be possible to review schedules and course options, and also check whether they had any interest in riding together in the future.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Power equalization

Post by admin »

Normally things like this (organizing a ride/people are done on some message boards) and this is the one ;) . Maybe if you can offer some better idea we can try to implement it.

If I personally wanted to organize some ride for example I'd just create topic in this forums something like:

RIDE(this is a keyword to pay attention) - DATE - TIME - USER
In the body I would put details (maybe list of videos to consider for example). If people want to join they could just reply to topic. If this works I could create subforum just for that and make sure that all non compliant topics will be removed.

I guess I could include some kind similar functionality in the software but it is way more expensive to create and needs to be specced first (would need some input for that)
VeloReality Forum Administrator