V-Ride server updated

admin
Site Admin

Re: Not connecting

Post by admin »

ultrafreak wrote:
admin wrote:
ultrafreak wrote:...Really, VRide should be able to run in offline mode! Makes no sense that we should have to connect to the server at all if we want to just ride the trainer.
Appreciate your attention in resolving the connection issues.
1) V-Ride runs in off-line mode just fine. It only needs internet connection for original registration.
2) The place where game (group riding) server is located experiencing some issues that are being fixed. It absolutely does not affect your ability to ride. You just will not see live opponents.
3)Uninstalling/Reinstalling/Moving VRide software makes no sense at all as it is the problem on server side
Interesting. I could not get VRide to start a video ride yesterday while the server was having connection issues. I tried unplugging/plugging the KickR trainer, unplugging/replugging the Garmin USB ANT+, stopping/restarting VRIde, rebooting, etc. The videos would come up and advance me to where I stopped the ride on a prior day, but the ride wouldn't advance when pedaling. I fired up Trainer Road and it worked immediately, so I don't think it was an issue with the KickR or Garmin USB. I'll try running VRide again in offline mode and see if I can get it to work. Glad to hear that offline is supported.
I just ran it without network connection and it worked fine. Make sure you did not loose your ANT+ settings, maybe unplug/plug back and pair again. Also make sure that your KICKR is/was not paired to some BTLE device like iPhone/Whatever. If that's is the case you have to unpair it from BTLE device.

If it still does not work then contact me for live support as explained in : http://veloreality.com/forum/viewtopic. ... &t=94#p296 and I will fix whatever issue you might have online
VeloReality Forum Administrator
rkoch615

Re: V-Ride server updated

Post by rkoch615 »

3/2/16 - Don't know about anyone else but I'm now working great. Connected on V-Ride perfectly.