Real time data display when riding RLV

admin
Site Admin

Real time data display when riding RLV

Post by admin »

Real time display is controlled by pressing numerical keys "1","2","3","4","0" on keyboard, remote IR control/etc.

Key-1 - Controls numerical data display. Repeatedly pressing this key switches from car dashboard like data display and simple single line numerical boxes.

Key-2 - Controls display of road profile. Pressing it repeatedly cycles through the following states

a) Dual Profile with short 100 meters each way section and full length profile section
b) Dual Profile with longer 1000 meters each way section and full length profile section (in this state profile background has blueish tint)
c) Single Profile with short 100 meters each way section
d) Single Profile with short 1000 meters each way section. (in this state profile background has blueish tint)
e) Single Profile with full length profile section.
f) Profiles are off. In this state segment section is off as well.

Key-3 - Pressing it repeatedly cycles turns on/off display of segment information and icons representing your previous performances and live racers. It does not affect display of Avatars.

Key-4 - Pressing it repeatedly enables/disables display of live racers nicknames in segment information section.

Key-0 - Repeatedly pressing it toggles between last display state and video only display.

Key-A - Pressing key “A” during ride toggles display of avatars (live riders and your previous performances)

Screenshots and more detailed description is available in users guide
VeloReality Forum Administrator
polar_ninja

Re: Real time data display when riding RLV

Post by polar_ninja »

admin wrote:Real time display is controlled by pressing numerical keys "1","2","3","4","0" on keyboard, remote IR control/etc.

Key-1 - Controls numerical data display. Repeatedly pressing this key switches from car dashboard like data display and simple single line numerical boxes.

Key-2 - Controls display of road profile. Pressing it repeatedly cycles through the following states

a) Dual Profile with short 100 meters each way section and full length profile section
b) Dual Profile with longer 1000 meters each way section and full length profile section (in this state profile background has blueish tint)
c) Single Profile with short 100 meters each way section
d) Single Profile with short 1000 meters each way section. (in this state profile background has blueish tint)
e) Single Profile with full length profile section.
f) Profiles are off. In this state segment section is off as well.

Key-3 - Pressing it repeatedly cycles turns on/off display of segment information and icons representing your previous performances and live racers. It does not affect display of Avatars.

By me Key-3 doesn't switch off the white circles from previous performances........... They don't disappear (pressing several times key 3). Do I something wrong?

Key-4 - Pressing it repeatedly enables/disables display of live racers nicknames in segment information section.

Key-0 - Repeatedly pressing it toggles between last display state and video only display.

Screenshots and more detailed description is available in users guide
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Do I something wrong?

Yes. It says that Key-3 does not affect display of Avatars (those white circles). That would be Key - A as per instructions.
polar_ninja

Post by polar_ninja »

admin wrote: Do I something wrong?

Yes. It says that Key-3 does not affect display of Avatars (those white circles). That would be Key - 4 as per instructions.
Also key 4 doesn't have effect on the white circles..... :( I can't switch them of
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

polar_ninja wrote:
admin wrote: Do I something wrong?

Yes. It says that Key-3 does not affect display of Avatars (those white circles). That would be Key - 4 as per instructions.
Also key 4 doesn't have effect on the white circles..... :( I can't switch them of
Sorry I did not copy complete list from user's guide:
http://www.veloreality.com/exs_v_ride/v ... l_v1.0.pdf
The proper key to toggle avatars would be key-A
Just checked it and it works.

I fixed the original post in case some other people will read it and take as the instruction ;)