1 TB Hard Drive

VeloReality Video

Re: 1 TB Hard Drive

Post by VeloReality Video »

rkoch615 wrote:Just curious. Bauer wouldn't be Steve Bauer that used to ride for the Seven-Eleven Team. If so, I was a big fan.
I was riding with one of his team mates in the 7-11 team today!
rkoch615

Post by rkoch615 »

Just a suggestion for those of us who have bought the current 1 TB HD. Rather than selling a 2TB HD with all the videos on it, make a 2nd 1TB HD with the new videos. That way if I wanted to buy the new videos (in mass on a HD) that aren't on the first drive I wouldn't have to pay for videos I already have on the first 1TB drive. It also would keep the cost down for the purchaser. They could buy either the 1st full HD or the 2nd partial HD (and have free space to download new videos to). Original price of 2nd HD would be based on the videos that are on it at that time and would go up as new videos are added. When the 2nd HD is full, start a 3rd, and so on.
rkoch615

Post by rkoch615 »

"I was riding with one of his team mates in the 7-11 team today!"

Just saw the reply (which by the way doesn't show up on the board). What a privilege. Was wondering how many of them are still riding. I'd love to have that opportunity. Those guys were great and broke ground for American teams in the TDF.
VeloReality Video

Post by VeloReality Video »

rkoch615 wrote:"I was riding with one of his team mates in the 7-11 team today!"

Just saw the reply (which by the way doesn't show up on the board). What a privilege. Was wondering how many of them are still riding. I'd love to have that opportunity. Those guys were great and broke ground for American teams in the TDF.
"A privilege", I will tell him, his head will grow in size a fair bit for sure..he will need a new helmet ;) I live in Belgium so Im surrounded by a lot of ex pro riders, so many raced here that almost every group of elderly males here will include someone that raced. A lot of pro riders from the older generation returned to quite normal lives.